Trials Hot Spots - Map Of All Your Favorite Riding Spots

walker

This may or may not have been done before, but I couldn't find anything myself, so I created my own.

Firstly I would like to thank Shaun H, Matt B and Tim Stedman for helping me in getting the ball rolling by adding the first locations, cheers guys!

The point of the map is for everyone to add the riding spots that they know and ride at so that they're there for everyone else to enjoy as well. All you need to do is click on the link and click edit on the left hand side of the map. You will then be able to pinpoint the location, even down to the very line (!!). Whether you want to share it with everyone else or just show off about a line that you did.

A few points for using the map:

- Please read the Guidelines on the map before adding or ammending locations. These are available on the left or in the key that floats somewhere in the North Sea!

- Please use the correct style and colour of marker as explained in the key to distinguish between natural, street etc.

- Add a name and brief decription of the location. For the benefit of others you can give a detailed description with a rating in the format that is described in the Guidelines on the map

- The more you add, the better the map will be for everyone

At some point everyone has been to a new place knowing that there are things to ride, but don't know where they are or where to look. This map will allow everyone to go straight where they want to, even if it's their very first visit. With advancing mobile phone technology this could be a really useful tool when out on a ride!

Another cool feature to add is a link to photos or video from the corresponding location. You could also write a brief description of the moves that have gone down and where the most insane lines from your favorite rider's videos were shot. Or maybe some history of an epic ride or funny story that took place.

Hope you enjoy it and make good use of it.

Get adding locations now!

LINK - Trials Hot Spots - CLICK HERE

EDIT: you do need to have a google account to add locations, but that takes less than 2 min to register - Create Account - CLICK HERE

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Edited by walker

It has been done before... Dan S did the last one on here, I posted loads on Nottingham on it.

But that got forgotten about clearly.

Let's try and get this one into a more complete form. If everyone adds their own local spots we'll have an excellent resource in no time!

how the hell do you add locations? :S

You need to have a Google account I believe.

I've added a load more locations in Brum, some of the more obscure ones now!

Would be great if someone did Leicester! Noone seems to know their way round there haha

Edited by Shaun H

How come Matlock has a high hassle factor?

Because you will only ever get hassled by some retarded dog walkers or something so it scores highly compared with some spots in Brum where you will be moved on in a few minutes, making them score badly.

What's an example of an arena?

Also, really the titles of the spots need to have the city or town name in too, keep it organised.

Oh Christ you're probably right, I've got a lot of editing to do tomorrow :mellow:

Also, really the titles of the spots need to have the city or town name in too, keep it organised.

Oh Christ you're probably right, I've got a lot of editing to do tomorrow :mellow:

Basically man made obtacles that aren't street.

And yes you could, but it isnt really necessary as it doesnt automatically arrange them into aphabetical order