Trials Hot Spots - Map Of All Your Favorite Riding Spots

walker

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=135915&view=findpost&p=1883041

This has been done before, and then done again twice after that. It actually works best if you add pictures of the riding spots into the location details so the image pops up as your looking at it. Though the introduction of google street view has probably trumped that idea for any locations located next to uk roads.

It's the second link in the list of results when you search "riding spots maps" ;)

It already looks as if this one has taken off better than the previous attempts. I've just managed to dislocate one end of my right collar bone :( , so i should have a bit more free time to add more locations.

Thanks for all the work that has been done so far!

• 2 weeks later...

have put some Bristol locations on the map - a great one next to Brunel lock (near Create Centre) keeps getting deleted though'? It's perfect for a pre-work session (then I arrive at my office in the Create Centre out of breath and sweaty!) Loads of blocks and anchors.

WIll try a third time.

Off to South of France for a long weekend soon on the look out for some coastal natural spots.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

which smart f**ker tagged the sea as a spot......

back on topic,

this is an amazing idea!!! if it grows it shows just how much there is in Britain to ride.

keep it up xx

Edited by Oliver gu