First Bigish Drop :D

im 14 and went out today feeling a bit chalenging and thought i would try some bigger drops and in my village there are some about 2ft drops and then 4ft so theres not realy anything inbetwen so i decided to go for it, got my bike up and i was bricking it as the wall was about 20cm wide and 4.5ft high, had to drop off sideways wich made it even worse because i had to go back wheel first and then hop off my front wheel. did it perfect first time and then hoped off a 5ft wall normaly and that was all good aswell. got my eye on a wall thats about 5.5-6 ft high. amazing how much progress you can make in just one day walst riding on your own.

is this good for some one who has been doing trials since late january ?

chris

im 14 and went out today feeling a bit chalenging and thought i would try some bigger drops and in my village there are some about 2ft drops and then 4ft so theres not realy anything inbetwen so i decided to go for it, got my bike up and i was bricking it as the wall was about 20cm wide and 4.5ft high, had to drop off sideways wich made it even worse because i had to go back wheel first and then hop off my front wheel. did it perfect first time and then hoped off a 5ft wall normaly and that was all good aswell. got my eye on a wall thats about 5.5-6 ft high. amazing how much progress you can make in just one day walst riding on your own.

is this good for some one who has been doing trials since late january ?

chris

yh that is quite good ive bin riddin and i only jsut learnt how to drop of a 6 fott wall yesterday,i went for the straight forward attept,a foward hop.

thanks, imhoping to make a video soon butits just finding a cam corder and a day when my freind is free. will try get one made this week. for the helmet, i NEED one. i was thinking i need one for a while but now i have found out i can do these bigger drops i think i might need one. will get one from my local shop asap.

thanks for the good comments.

chris