Snail Cams For Onza Dropouts.

brad1995

Okay heres the deal. I was sat in engineering the other day and thought why do onzas have to have such big dropouts, especially on the T-pro's. And a idea came to me about making some snail cams bigger than normal to be used on large drop outs so people don't have to use chain tugs that often break. So i was just wondering, if i were to make these would anyone buy them for like £7 posted?

I was actually thinking about a similar thing just the other day. I know this is off topic slightly and a bit of a hijack but does anyone know if its possible to run snail cams on a Onza Blade frame? because I actually hate the spazzy tensioners that are made for the frame.

Oh i didn't know lol. It was just a idea. Cheers for letting me know (Y):)

On the onza blade they don't have the little threaded hole on the dropout for the screw that the snail cam uses. I suppose you could drill and tap a hole though if you really want snail cams.

Oh i didn't know lol. It was just a idea. Cheers for letting me know (Y):)

On the onza blade they don't have the little threaded hole on the dropout for the screw that the snail cam uses. I suppose you could drill and tap a hole though if you really want snail cams.

I guessed that may well be the case. I may actualy do this because I cant stand the tesnioners that come as standard.