New Mix Uploaded

joshywa

First off, a HUGE thank you to the 70 people who downloaded the last mix (from bmx forum, facebook and anywhere else i upload it) and the people who gave feedback.

Once again I've got hold of a new deamau5 track and put it on there, not set for release till september wink.gif There's a next hype accapella and a new Prance Party track on there too...

http://www.mediafire.com/?ng3zz1hduzw

- FREE

- 64.36mb

- 34mins long

- m4a format (works in itunes)

Tracklist?

As rule I don't download mixes without tracklists, as the majority on the net suck and it wastes download time lol.

What equipment do you use dude?

I've been DJ'ing for about 8 years now, though calmed it down a lot lately because I'm so busy with other things.

Tracklist?

As rule I don't download mixes without tracklists, as the majority on the net suck and it wastes download time lol.

What equipment do you use dude?

I've been DJ'ing for about 8 years now, though calmed it down a lot lately because I'm so busy with other things.

sure, here goes..

Tracklist:

Deadmau5 - to play us out (unreleased)

Crookers ft soulwax & mixhell - we love animals

8 bit boy - baltic pine

Tempa t - Next hype (accapella)

Prance party - fun factory

Tim healey - rio

Guns n bombs - riddle of steel

Fat boy slim - roccerfella skank (riva starr remix)

Boys noize - lets buy happiness (prozy remix)

Justice ft uffie - tttthhheee party (la riots remix)

Daft punk - robot rock (soulwax remix) ---- VS ----- Daft punk - robot rock (original mix)

Justice - d.a.n.c.e (mstrkrft remix)

Cromeo - fancy foot work (crookers remix)

Busy p - to protect and entertain (crookers remix)

Equipment is:

Pioneer DJM600 silver

2 x Denon DNS-1000

Korg Kaoss Pad 3

Sennhieser HD25's

and it was recorded on to ableton before being converted to m4a format in itunes....

Nice, some good tracks in there :)

I used to have the Denon's, they're solid pieces of kit - I sold 'em to get CDJ800's but had to sell them when a council tax bill landed. Unfortunately my last flat ate all my money and I had to sell all my DJ gear.

Looking to get the CDJ400's now as they have good effects on, still too expensive at the moment though.

I've had my denon just over a year and still learning new tricks with them, have always felt limited by the lack of four cue points though, for that reason i'm looking to trade upto (the now redundant) CDJ1000 MKIII's.

Having had a play on CDJ400's and having played a club using CDJ800's I'm suprised you'd use 400's, they felt nothing compared to 800's/1000's :S Plus for the money you can buy Re-loop RBmP3's which are a scaled down version of an 800, even have a similar feel on the platter !

I've had my denon just over a year and still learning new tricks with them, have always felt limited by the lack of four cue points though, for that reason i'm looking to trade upto (the now redundant) CDJ1000 MKIII's.

Having had a play on CDJ400's and having played a club using CDJ800's I'm suprised you'd use 400's, they felt nothing compared to 800's/1000's :S Plus for the money you can buy Re-loop RBmP3's which are a scaled down version of an 800, even have a similar feel on the platter !

I've played on my 800's, my mates 1000's and various other brands in bars / clubs - the only reason I like the 400's is because they're very portable and I wouldn't need a DJM mixer because they have awesome effects built in.

I only ever use 1 cue point, so different cue points doesn't alter my choice and the 400's platter seemed fine too me, not quite as smooth / responsive as the 800's but by the end of the night I'd got over that and adjusted to it.

The fact Pioneer have whacked loads onto the price puts me off going for the better stuff too. I remember you could get 400's and a 400 mixer for £999, they're like £1,499 now :S

My 800's cost me £1,100 with a 3 channel Vestax VMC-185XL, now you can't even get just the players for that!

I really dont get how or why they've up'd the prices during a global recession... or they're obsession with dvd format music, fair enough they invented the dvd-r but why push a format NO-ONE uses?

streaming version to come shortly btw :)