Tired Knees?

Dušan

Hey guys

Have you ever had something like pain or i dunno. After very hard training?Ive been riding for 5 months now.Today we found awsome training place.As iam beghinner i was practicing the pedal kicks... we were riding about 6 hours.Of course ive been trying other things but it was mostly pedal kicks.And now my knees hurts a bit when i try to crouch.... well what do you think iam just over trained or did i damge them?

Funny you should ask this. Over the past couple of weeks i've got the bike out again after 2-3 months of no use and i've been getting a similar thing in the knee on my forward foot leg. It hurts while crouching and is rather unbearable in that i usually end up on the floor while trying. It seems to settle after a few days to the point where i no longer notice it but it has been worrying me slightly.

I've been riding for a long time up until now so it's either that it's caused long term damage and i'll always suffer from this or my body is finding it hard to adjust to riding again after the break and i've injured my knee somehow.

well i have it on both but much more on my forward foot but i think and hope iam just tired cause whole my body is tired.Well i havent had any brakes but when i usually ride i ride in town so when i want to try i need to travel so my body while iam travling is resting.Now it was just doing the real trials. So i think thats why

If you do alot of exercise, im talking about in general not just this one day,

Theres something called jumpers knee,

there is a more technical name for this but im unsure of it.

It is basicaly a long term exercising injury, which basicaly means its from over exercising

Alot of runners, bikers, basketball players and freerunners get this.

Symptoms are achcing kness and somepeople can feel a sort of lump under there knee cap.

I have really achy knees and have always thought i could have this but never been to the doctors about it.

I knew loads about it but have forgotten it all now, al try and find some more information about it when i have time and let you no some more :D

Ok i kind of found some time straight away

The correct name is Pattela tendinitis

It seems there are a thew different ways people deal with it

but pretty much everybody says rest (i personaly wouldnt be able to do that though lol)

It does seem it can get alot worse if you dont though :/

There are like bands that go round your knee to help it that you can buy too,

anyway insead of me typing everything here a some good links

Linky ...

ohhhh piece of candy

Strappyyyyy :D

There some pretty good ones but there are LOADSS just google jumpers knee or Pattela Tendinitis

Sam :D

Ok i kind of found some time straight away

The correct name is Pattela tendinitis

It seems there are a thew different ways people deal with it

but pretty much everybody says rest (i personaly wouldnt be able to do that though lol)

It does seem it can get alot worse if you dont though :/

There are like bands that go round your knee to help it that you can buy too,

anyway insead of me typing everything here a some good links

Linky ...

ohhhh piece of candy

Strappyyyyy :D

There some pretty good ones but there are LOADSS just google jumpers knee or Pattela Tendinitis

Sam :D

wow, really helpful thanks, well i think iam gonna bind bands on knees and also buy some pills to make my knees poweful :)