Really Worried Now

dont worry i love stocks and i ride mod so really no need to worry and when you get your stock dont think im gonna be rubbish. you will definitly learn all of the stuff you could do on a mod

hope i mader you feel bettter

im really worried now im going to get a stock defently as my bike a mod is being sold but im now worried that im not going to be able to use the stock as well as i did the mod ??? reasure me help me please ??

What stock are you getting

im not sure as ive got a mod now a zona zip with every single part is try all except the crank which is monty ive spent a fair bit on it but im looking to swap it for a stock ??? but not sure what stock yet??? its just finding some one to swap with lol ?

hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha well what a f**king stupid forum this fanny is u carnt even advertised ur bike wats the f**king point wen there people wanting to buy sell swap bike etc and theres no instructions to help u on this peice of shit forum how to use it or owt WHAT A f**kING SHIT HEAP COREY MUNCHING f**k HOLE and whatever mukka own this shit pile wants to sort it out chavvy