Bike Shops In Norwich

ben ev

anyone no where i can get a head set and possibly a chain ring from in or around norwich as i dont no the city all that well. got another onza frame yesterday but headset setup is all different to my current one as seems to have cups already as part of the frame so the bearings dont fit properly. chain ring mgt be abit big aswell for new rear sproket so need one smaller

ben

Edited by ben ev

anyone no where i can get a head set and possibly a chain ring from in or around norwich as i dont no the city all that well. got another onza frame yesterday but headset setup is all different to my current one as seems to have cups already as part of the frame so the bearings dont fit properly. chain ring mgt be abit big aswell for new rear sproket so need one smaller than 16t

ben

Theres a few bike shops in norwich city center theres a republic bikes near HMV and two doors from that theres cycles-uk and revolution cycles.

Theres one on the outskirts of norwich called manderin cycles there pritty good have a large scale of trials stuff from onza when i last went there and a few M.A.Ds.

Biddle

anyone no where i can get a head set and possibly a chain ring from in or around norwich as i dont no the city all that well. got another onza frame yesterday but headset setup is all different to my current one as seems to have cups already as part of the frame so the bearings dont fit properly. chain ring mgt be abit big aswell for new rear sproket so need one smaller

ben

I'l sell you A bash ring if thats what your after, or am i confused with something else?

Green, Echo, 7075, 18T

EDIT: sorry am i missing the point? Chain ring? - Bash ring? Not the same thing im guessing. Explain pleasee!!

post-22746-127067728886_thumb.jpg

post-22746-127067729568_thumb.jpg

Edited by Laurence--Trials

got a headset online from the shop i bought my frame. had to machine down part of my crankarm at work today to sit the chain ring further away from the frame. cut the bashring down to fit so now clears and is mounted on the outside of the spider, thanks for the info though. will take a look in manderin for sure (Y)

Edited by ben ev