Colchester 30Th April

Yo chaps!

After having a bit of a chat with the main man Luke of Colchester, we are planning to ride on friday afternoon/evening.

We are riding after 5, presumably meeting at either the roundabout or sloped orange walls (Luke will probably confirm this).

Hopefully some new faces on the scene too, so lets get on this and keep Essex alive!

(Y)

Yo chaps!

After having a bit of a chat with the main man Luke of Colchester, we are planning to ride on friday afternoon/evening.

We are riding after 5, presumably meeting at either the roundabout or sloped orange walls (Luke will probably confirm this).

Hopefully some new faces on the scene too, so lets get on this and keep Essex alive!

(Y)

Hey dude

Sounds awesome! Just started pretty recently so if you don't mind a n00b cramping your style... >_< . Got a driving lesson in clacton around 4 ish and Ill have 2 take the train up from clacton so I prob wont be up there until around 6-7

No worries chap, we've all had to start at some point, will be glad to meet you and see you develop your riding! :)

We can meet you whatever time you come up, did you want my number to give us a shout when you arrive?

Cheers mate, I've got Lukes number but If you could pop me urs in a pm that would be great. Looking forward too it B) Might bring my camera along too if you guys want? (Its not that great, just a cheapo DSLR, you might have better?)

Edited by Olicf

yeah will be good say meet at the roundabout from about 5, and my number is 07905665507 if anyone is coming later and wants to know where we will be :D

should be good, getting the essex boys back riding again haha, and also happydaze is that you terry?

Na terry is the one who got me into this, you must be luke who i quote "is a manualing god". according to terry.

Look foward to meeting you all.

AL