Hello From Southend

hi guys been riding on and off for 10years getting old now but still cant retier. use to work for cycles uk and had a trials display team for 3 years but now working as a tattoo artist so had no more time to run the team. pitbull rep with hope and magy rear, lite guy forks, will post pics in time.many thanks chez

I sold it then bought a xc, aload of other bikes, now back into bmxing ;) i was by lidl'sthe otherday when you was talking to karl and glen, i had the bmx with the red forks and raw frame... if that was you ? wasnt too sure :)

[quote name=Nick pyke :)' date='03 May 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1272928853' post='2126549]

I sold it then bought a xc, aload of other bikes, now back into bmxing ;) i was by lidl'sthe otherday when you was talking to karl and glen, i had the bmx with the red forks and raw frame... if that was you ? wasnt too sure :)

ol yea i rember yea that was me mate.you not got a trials bike any more.?

yeah i do but... the bb has snapped, and.. i really cant be bothered with the effort of finely tweaking your bike for it to snap.. lol :lol:

Ah good old Chezza lol

the simpson you sexy stud you still alive sir ? you still got a bike dude can you email me your phone number please.

nick what do you need mate? ill try and help you out if you want i still have contacts at the shops.

the simpson you sexy stud you still alive sir ? you still got a bike dude can you email me your phone number please.

Yea man, I'm just about still alive I suppose, down at Pompey uni atm, but going to be home in a lil while would be good to catch up, still remember.... 6 years ago was it now (shit) That I did work exp. with you and your bro Barry at MOR bikes, mate that place was so much fun!

Number e-mailed as well dude :)