Heatsink Yellows

zoo python luke

I ran them with a tiny bit of a tar on a smooth rim and they were amazing.

But then i have heard people say with a grind there amazing so its down to personal preference really , run them smooth for a week or two and if there not to good give it a grind.

but use a grind, always use a grind for any pad you use :D

Or just learn how to control your landings, set your brake up properlly in the first place and actually pull it.....

Works for me.

For now, I would keep it smooth, set up your brake perfectly and try it for a bit. See how you get on, if you don't like it then grind it.

Edited by Trials Punk

Or just learn how to control your landings, set your brake up properlly in the first place and actually pull it.....

Works for me.

For now, I would keep it smooth, set up your brake perfectly and try it for a bit. See how you get on, if you don't like it then grind it.

yeah, i think ill do that. but if i do decide to grind

the rim, how long will the pads last??

Edited by zoo python luke

yeah, i think ill do that. but if i do decide to grind

the rim, how long will the pads last??

Mine are lasting really well with a medium grind, once they have bedded in the firs 2mm or so (happens quite quickly) they seem to last for ages; I wouldnt like to comment on a harsh grind though. Mine work 100%, not let me down yet :)

The key, I've found is having a light to medium sharp grind. Had my pads about 8-9 months riding once or twice a week on average and they are about a third worn? (and that includes a bit of sanding just to keep them perfectly square as they wore at a very slight angle once or twice) Hope this helps you!

Works for me.

A grind makes your brake alot better, without having to use tar ect.. so why wouldnt you :S

A grind is also so sooo much better in wet weather