Echo 24"

mint_jay

Whats the gear ratio?

Gea ratio is 18-12. Possibly looking to go up to 22 on the front though :)

nice clean look!

(i would change the saddle, but whatever)

Cheers dude. The saddle is very almost, practically useless but weighs nothing :lol:

Considering an inspired pivitol or a bmx saddle at the moment.

Looking good mate. what style you riding on it?

Cheers buddy (Y) Actually riding more TGS style, but need some tyres with less rolling resistance for the amount of riding around I do on it. Hows the because?

a nice bike. but honestly these 24" bikes look like little mountainbikes for little children or something... I think I'd feel a bit uncomfortable riding this in public. no offence!

I wouldnt, for starters they have a seat which is by far more comftable then a conventional trials frame :P I actually cant wait to finish mine though so i can sit down when i please :) marinos/inspireds/because's etc actually remind me of small jump bikes. Back on topic, looks a nice bike mate, what tyres did you order?

a nice bike. but honestly these 24" bikes look like little mountainbikes for little children or something... I think I'd feel a bit uncomfortable riding this in public. no offence!

Not taken... But mate, I get plenty of compliments when riding, definately not uncomfortable riding it in public. Not reeaally that bothered though man, I'm just out to enjoy myself!

I wouldnt, for starters they have a seat which is by far more comftable then a conventional trials frame :P I actually cant wait to finish mine though so i can sit down when i please :) marinos/inspireds/because's etc actually remind me of small jump bikes. Back on topic, looks a nice bike mate, what tyres did you order?

Yeaaa I see what you mean, compare them to small jump bikes... Only real difference is the forks. Got some DMR motos on the way, should be a nice medium. Plus the fact I'm getting them for a tenner each brand new! (Y)

What's the setup on the 24" you're building up??

Looks good!! shame about the bars :giggle:

Haha cheers bud! You know the bars look good!! Thanks again man.

Edited by mint_jay

Cheers buddy (Y) Actually riding more TGS style, but need some tyres with less rolling resistance for the amount of riding around I do on it. Hows the because?

I was thinking that setup looks more suited to tgs. i dont have the because anymore, i got a 20inch now, check my pic thread

a nice bike. but honestly these 24" bikes look like little mountainbikes for little children or something...

Look less like bikes for little children than BMXs though :P I definitely get less "That's a kids bike" grief on my 24 compared to my BMX.

Yeaaa I see what you mean, compare them to small jump bikes... Only real difference is the forks. Got some DMR motos on the way, should be a nice medium. Plus the fact I'm getting them for a tenner each brand new! (Y)

What's the setup on the 24" you're building up??

Marino frame

pig headset

monty bars

hope stem

echo urban forks

echo front hub

DMR revolver rear hub

some cheap rims i got off ebay for 99p :P

holy roller tyres

tensile cranks

ACS freewheel (gonna change to tensile)

dual shimano disc brakes (upgrading to hopes later in the year)

i still havent decided on seat or pedals yet and the bikes been built on a budget so im gonna change the crap things like brakes and rims later in the year, £10 for dmr motos? :blink: thats mighty cheap (Y)