Taunton, Yeovil And Generally Somerset?

konstant

Now that uni has finished I'm coming back home to Langport, roughly between Yeovil and Taunton. My riding mates are staying up North so I'm wondering who else here rides trials in Somerset. I've seen a few threads by people in the area, but they're all a few years old.

I'm quite near Ham Hill, which being a quarry is a half decent natural spot.

Who rides where?

We ride Taunton now and again, but mainly spend our days on the coast between Portland, Lyme Regis, Seaton, Sidmouth, Dawlish and Plymouth. Lyme, Sidmouth and Seaton are fairly close to you. Were a couple riders in Chard but not sure they're still about. I live in Tiverton but theres f**k all to do here so end up at Sidmouth mostly.

I will be back in bridport over summer, not exactly far from yeovil. Usuallyt ride portland, weymouth and westbay, but also plymouth, sidmouth and seaton. Is there any decent riding over yeovil / taunton way, haven't ventured over there much to be honest.

Myself, Josh Kydd, Ben Moore and Greg Martin ride Taunton pretty regularly. Greg rides Yeovil every now and again too. Taunton has a fair amount of decent riding so certainly worth a trip over. If not there we ride Bristol, Dartmoor, Plymouth, Westbay and Portland quite regularly too, so there's lots of riding to be done.

Craig, most of Tauntons riding is in the city centre right? The usual kinda spots... Anything good outside of it?

Not a massive amount to be honest, there are a few smaller spots but the majority is around the centre of the town; all within 10 minutes ride of each other.

Hey man, I ride Taunton almost every day and as of early next week will have finished college so will be riding a fair amout more

Give me a buzz if your heading out - 07961749886

cheers, josh

Craig, most of Tauntons riding is in the city centre right? The usual kinda spots... Anything good outside of it?

Canal, Vivary rocks, St Georges Primary School, Swimming Pool

Thanks for the replies guys... had a hectic few days of moving my stuff back home and then a stag weekend.

I doubt I'll be able to make it to Taunton until I get my car insured again in July. I'll get in touch with some of you guys once I get this sorted :)

I'm only down the road in Street. I ride pretty much wherever and I'm always keen for trying new spots. I usually get out once or twice a week after work in mid-Somerset and then my weekends are usually spent in Bristol but quite often we'll all get together if something's pre-arranged.

I'll PM you my number, give me a shout if you fancy a bash round somewhere.

Greg.