Disc Or Hs33

Alle.C

i would say if your doing alot of manuals and moving on the back wheel alot then go disk because it wont piss you off with the sound but if you have the back brake locked on quit alot i would go maggy, but the good thing with maggy's are if your learning and you stlye changes you can change you brake alot more, a disk performs the same way all the time and you cant realy change how it performs but with a maggy you just change the pads or put a grind on your rim ect. i personly like maggy but i have never rode a mod with disk so i dont know.

chris

the good thing with maggy's are if your learning and you stlye changes you can change you brake alot more, a disk performs the same way all the time and you cant realy change how it performs but with a maggy you just change the pads or put a grind on your rim ect.

Tweaking Maguras is usually done to make them less poo, but with a disc they usually always work well. Changing the rotor to a different design can change whether your brake has more hold/less bite and vice versa, so there are tweaks you can do.

For mod, I'd definitely recommend disc. Quieter, less hassle, better performance in almost all conditions, less faffing around with re-grinding/changing pads, etc. - they're just generally better. I ride a lot of natural in different weather conditions too so being able to rely on my brake in almost all weather is a nice feeling.