Koxx Silver Sky

Franksx2005

Oh, so you had it before and just did not sell it and got rockman for a change with prety much same geo?

The rockman rides so much different to the Koxx , ive had both and prefere the koxx , manus geo seems really wierd and rides long for what it is.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, so you had it before and just did not sell it and got rockman for a change with prety much same geo?

No he had a rockman and picked up the Koxx for parts hoping to sell the frame on, the frame didn't sell as the pics of the dent looked well dodgey (Doesn't look so bad in these photos) and had to sell something so he sold the rockman.

Simples (But maybe not correct)

No he had a rockman and picked up the Koxx for parts hoping to sell the frame on, the frame didn't sell as the pics of the dent looked well dodgey (Doesn't look so bad in these photos) and had to sell something so he sold the rockman.

Simples (But maybe not correct)

Spot on there mate, couldnt be arsed to explain though lol. The dent isnt too bad, just doesnt photo well, oh well people missed out on a bargain and im enjoyin every second on the Koxx.

I will update soon, got a hope mono carbon/ti rear brake and some new tyres now.

I built the Koxx frame up as no one wanted to buy it because of the dent.

I think it looks good!

03072010114.jpg

03072010113.jpg

03072010112.jpg

03072010115.jpg

New rear brake and tyres

29072010150.jpg

29072010149.jpg

29072010148.jpg

Hey mate looks nice shame it snaped when you were at barrow farm what frame are you getting now see you soon mate :D