Alex-Jump Zhi14 Time

Alex-Jump

Very enjoyable, like all your video's, the bunnyhops look very powerfull!

Whats your opininion on the frame? I'm debating wether to get a new zhi/bionic 20" frame.

I'm struggling to choose between the zhi zm3, bionic before and zhi zm1b(seems to be what you are riding?).

Thanx all for commenting :)

Very enjoyable, like all your video's, the bunnyhops look very powerfull!

Whats your opininion on the frame? I'm debating wether to get a new zhi/bionic 20" frame.

I'm struggling to choose between the zhi zm3, bionic before and zhi zm1b(seems to be what you are riding?).

Hi. The matter is that , not all the frames are for disc,but the new frames for disc are still worked out.. My frame is BIONIC B5R 2009. Before this one I had Zhi z2 20", but the wheelbase didnt suit me. Anyway, bionic and zhi are both good, choose what you like :P Good luck :)

Edited by Alex-Jump

Hi as i said before i really enjoyed that. Just one question is that the zhi L forks your running and if so what are they like are they flexy atall or weak?

Hi. My fork is Zhi R 2009 disc. I use it for a year and have no problems with it, thick 7.5 mm.

post-15698-007010300 1278331733_thumb.jp