How Old Were You, And What Was Your First Bike?

well im 28, and just bought my first trials bike which is a Onza T-bird.. ive had it 1 week and have already bought a monty 221 pr lol.. just goes to show you never to old to have some fun ;)

my father also started about month ago and he is 35 years old ;).I started about 8-9 months ago (7th November my b-day :P it was my 15th b day :D) and first bike was monty 219 20" and currenltly i have ZOO! pitbull 26" 07 and i LOOOOVE IT :D

in my humble opinion trials are very boring until you learn the pedal kick :D beginnings werent so much fun but when i learnd pedal kick it opened new world of obstacles!!! :D

my father also started about month ago and he is 35 years old ;).I started about 8-9 months ago (7th November my b-day :P it was my 15th b day :D) and first bike was monty 219 20" and currenltly i have ZOO! pitbull 26" 07 and i LOOOOVE IT :D

in my humble opinion trials are very boring until you learn the pedal kick :D beginnings werent so much fun but when i learnd pedal kick it opened new world of obstacles!!! :D

lol can your dad do the pedal trick yet?? im slowly getting there i just need to practice more. I can hop on the back wheel but cant seem to get the pedal bit going yet lol any tips for me??