Pritty Small Question But...

mista-neos

Well I have a Monty 221PR that I'm building up over time after puttin most of it togeather today I seen it has some hosein routes on each side :S so just wounderin do I need a monty splitter???

Thanks Blake

no its fine just use one side, im a bike mecanic and it will be grand!

If you have one tube coming out each side of the brake (two tubes in total) then I did have a splitter on there and would be easier to just buy a splitter. Although you could just remove one tube and if one is long enough make it into a crossover. It doesn't really matter either way if all the tubes are long enough.

A pic would help. :)

Nope the hose isnt on there buddy I just seen pics of them with the splitter being used I'm using a magura off my old bike but the cross over snaped so I couldnt really see if it would work, So I though I would save the hastle of ordering a splitter and two crossover if there not needed :P

You also wouldn't need two crossovers if using that kind of splitter.

Monty splitters are a fair bit of hassle. There's potentially going to be a new style of splitter on the market soon that's - to put it mildly - infinitely better, but we'll see. For the time being, just pop a crossover on and run it as normal (Y)