Trip To Porthcawl

Jonny Jones

Here's a video I've put together made up entirely of timelapse sequences - essentially LOTS of photos taken at 3 second intervals then bolted together in QuickTime Pro, then edited. There are two sequences shot on the Porthcawl seafront. It was shot when I drove up to Wales for Gavin Bedford's funeral, the video is dedicated to him, Rest In Peace Gav X X

Nice one jonny! Really smooth sequences. The one where it suddenly went to the back of the car tripped me out, looks kinda like you're going the wrong way :lol:

Rather cool. What software / Equipment are you using to do this?

Check at 2:56 on the bottom of the screen man.

Nice one jonny! Really smooth sequences. The one where it suddenly went to the back of the car tripped me out, looks kinda like you're going the wrong way :lol:

Check at 2:56 on the bottom of the screen man.

Cheers me dears. Didn't watch that far on the video.

I think the thing missing from some other comments is just how fitting this is as a tribute. I only spoke to Gav a couple of times and yet the whole video made an enormous connection, I couldn't put my finger on what it was about it that did that but it's really well done. As usual. Nicely done Jonny, and RIP Gav