What's Better ?

Personally i prefer the zoo lynx frame as thats what im upgrading to. I think before you go buying a full bike price up how much it would cost you to build one. Thats what ive done and ive found i can do it cheaper.

Ashes.

I got my echo 07 yesterday and it is amazing,like AMAZING.

Personally i would go for echo lite.

And the day you posted this it broke ey angus :P

Twas quite funny, you yourself knew you would have a problem straight away :lol:

Hope your riding soon Angus, and i would also say an echo lite, but the 09 version because its lighter and better and nicer to ride, you dont like me saying that do you Angus :P

Nah sorry bud, hope your riding soon.

Kieran.

Hey guys

I've been on the forum for quite a while but never really used it. Rite now I'm riding an onza rip and I was just wondering what should I get next an Echo light or a Zoo lynx.

What one would be better for a beginner looking to upgrade?

Thanks

Grant

Grant what are you on about?

I told you the lynx is heavier, so an echo lite :lol:

And say what?!...You sure ain't a begginer!

Kieran.

Get the zoo mate because i have had 2 echo frames and cracked them both.

Its called taking care of a bike mate, how did it crack, possibly a bashplate incident?

And the day you posted this it broke ey angus :P

Twas quite funny, you yourself knew you would have a problem straight away :lol:

Hope your riding soon Angus, and i would also say an echo lite, but the 09 version because its lighter and better and nicer to ride, you dont like me saying that do you Angus :P

Nah sorry bud, hope your riding soon.

Kieran.

Grant what are you on about?

I told you the lynx is heavier, so an echo lite :lol:

And say what?!...You sure ain't a begginer!

Kieran.

Its called taking care of a bike mate, how did it crack, possibly a bashplate incident?

are you stupid? taking care of your bike? it cracks because you ride it, and the stress on the frame makes it eventually cracks. taking care of your bike has nothing to do with it at all. you could keep your bike as clean as you want, regularly greese things, all that kinda stuff.... it will have no effect on weather your frame cracks at all!!

at the end of the day, trials bikes are made to take different kinds of abuse from riding, not made to be "taken care of".

and what i cant get my head around is why do people care about so much weight stuff, what is the difference in weight? like 50g? come on man, grow up, ride your bike and stop being a idiot. its not like your at the limit of trials riding where a few g's make a difference, i dont care about weight, the only thing i care about is having a good strong part.

i have seen far more snapped echos than zoo's. if you think about it, an echo is a thinner, and lighter version of a zoo... therefor it not being as strong.

rant over

Edited by Sam Styles

are you stupid? taking care of your bike? it cracks because you ride it, and the stress on the frame makes it eventually cracks. taking care of your bike has nothing to do with it at all. you could keep your bike as clean as you want, regularly greese things, all that kinda stuff.... it will have no effect on weather your frame cracks at all!!

at the end of the day, trials bikes are made to take different kinds of abuse from riding, not made to be "taken care of".

First question, yes i am so i have been told.

And yeah it takes about a year of intense riding to crack a frame, but i was just asking its possible he was chucking it on the ground, pedal kicking onto walls really hard and so on.

Look i was just saying, no need for are you stupid, Geez <_<

First question, yes i am so i have been told.

And yeah it takes about a year of intense riding to crack a frame, but i was just asking its possible he was chucking it on the ground, pedal kicking onto walls really hard and so on.

Look i was just saying, no need for are you stupid, Geez <_<

:blink: im going to repetedly drop my bike on the floor tomorow, and see how long it takes to crack

and what i cant get my head around is why do people care about so much weight stuff, what is the difference in weight? like 50g? come on man, grow up, ride your bike and stop being a idiot. its not like your at the limit of trials riding where a few g's make a difference, i dont care about weight, the only thing i care about is having a good strong part.

i have seen far more snapped echos than zoo's. if you think about it, an echo is a thinner, and lighter version of a zoo... therefor it not being as strong.

rant over

You're telling me to grow up? Some people drill holes in their lever blades to save like 3 grams. And to be honest i dont care if echos snap more than zoo!'s, as echos ride better IMO. And echos look better :-

You're telling me to grow up? Some people drill holes in their lever blades to save like 3 grams. And to be honest i dont care if echos snap more than zoo!'s, as echos ride better IMO. And echos look better :-

your now contradicting yourself. congratulations.

your now contradicting yourself. congratulations.

I am :

Whats contradicting mean?

And sorry i was taking this as a little joke :lol: but i can see your taking it seriously :blues:

:blink: im going to repetedly drop my bike on the floor tomorow, and see how long it takes to crack

I meant like throwing it off walls and stuff really hard.....look just forget about it.

And have fun trying to crack your bike :giggle: