Trials Park (Fixed)

Ashes

Hi all, this is kind of a repost due to the original topic ot working.

But anyway, i've spent some time designing a trials park which im waiting to get permission off dad >_< to build in a feild by mine. I can get all the materials need except for the stone pillars as my good freind's dad is one of the managing directors of a large firm of farm equipment shops so there for the pallets are coming in thick, free and fast.

Now in this drawing there is one issue .......... the crate sizes are .........lets just put it quite unproportional. So please don't mone and grown other that but feal free to take a look through and tell me what you think.

post-25912-054530000 1279793347_thumb.pn

Thanks for your time.

Ashes.

ARGH !!!!!!!!! Whats wrong with it now ....... i uploaded 8 photos and only ones working :angry: Its driving me nuts !!!!

Edited by Ashes

I like it, where by in Shropshire do you live?

Im not far from shrewsbury its self.

Wow thats mint, it says you live in llangollen, i live not far from newtown ???? dont know if you know that or not, but yer i live on the other side of the border. Contact us sometime we'll have to go for a ride.

Yee sure, i ride Shrewsbury it's self all the time with a couple of friends, were planning on having another soon so look out in the rides section and il post it soon.

By the way what bike do you have?

I've got a da bomb mod >_< but im gettig a ZOO! lynx son (Y) and ive gt a fair few freinds rund me who all ride and we were all gunna have a shrewsbury ride sometime so maybe we'll tag along with you lot. Think ive sen you lot before riding there in the enterance to the multi story by the welsh bridge.

Ben savage has a trial park i Bishop castle by craven arms we rde there when its open and some of the top names like sam oliver and jack carthy turn up so thats always good fun to ride with them as well.

Ashes.

Yee that might have been me you saw, but yee the more the better :) were going to have a ride in like two weeks so il pm you when we have put the topic up and bring who ever.

Iv added you o fb so if you accept that then we can talk on there. ^_^

Ashes.

WOW ! its really nice to know , that theres some riders around us (Y) im near bishops castle .. like 50 mins ish aways from shrewsbury :)

Yer us lot thought we were all on our own :mellow: but its nice to know theres some riders to hook up with around us. :lol:

Ashes.