My Biggest Gaps After 9 Months

liam n

Well done, try tucking in the bike and pulling it up (same thing =] ) it should get you a wee bitty further.

Nice after 9 months.

Tucking wont really help just more power and leaning back its all about shifting you body weight around and power.

But good riding mate keep it up :)

Tucking does help. :giggle:

Helps you go further because when you tuck you go a little bit higher then when you (untuck) straighten out you go further down to touch your back wheel on the obstacle.

If you read what i said i said it wont REALLY help not that it wont so read. stop. think. then reply please. And the more power and the more stretch you legs forward the further you will go you need to tuck just not alot. (Y)

I recken you could go bigger, your getting a coupple of slats into the pallet, Do you have a hs33 and a disc on your bike or something? Confused? Sounds like you have a HS33 but you have a disc??

ive got a rear maggie :) but i havent taken the disk off :)

Edited by liam n

I don't know if this helps, but I have found using a slightly sideways hop, I can gain a bit more distance. Maybe worth a try?

And also the removal of your bashplate helped alot, less weight and that :D

Nice gaps, but wouldn't it have made sense to start off with the small gaps and showed you getting bigger rather than vice versa? Otherwise it's like you've progressively gotten worse! <_<

• Like 1

And also the removal of your bashplate helped alot, less weight and that :D

Nice gaps, but wouldn't it have made sense to start off with the small gaps and showed you getting bigger rather than vice versa? Otherwise it's like you've progressively gotten worse! <_<

true but i made the video really quickly but i wasn't getting worse because the height made the difference ;)

Some good gaps after only 9 months but if I were you I'd practise getting your balance when your backhopping. If you can get steady on the back wheel you'll be able to gap further as you'll be able to preload easier, as it is it looks like once you start hopping you can't stop going forward hence the fall at the start.