As Requested

Franksx2005

Pretty lucky nobody bought it cos they'd be wanting there money back. Knew it was gonna happen with a dent of that size in a koxx though...

On what grounds would they be making that claim?

The frame had a f**king huge dent in it!

@ CBG I've seen an old onza pro with a dent that size in it that has gone through three owners and is still going, but I know what your saying.

Edited by Matt Vandart

Pretty lucky nobody bought it cos they'd be wanting there money back. Knew it was gonna happen with a dent of that size in a koxx though...

Why would they want there money back, they would have known what there were buying, as i documented it acurately. it was a risk they would have taken just like the risk i took when i bought it.

Edited by Franksx2005

If somebody bought that, and it ended up snapping on the first ride. They'd not be too happy.

I bought this frame with the dent, i knew what i was buying, i knew the risks. When i advertised it , i made it clear there was the dent, how bad it was ect, they would have known the risks. weather they were happy or not, they knew the risks.

On the if i had down played the dent and given un clear pics then they would have every right to ask for there money back.

The dent was huge so im surprised it didnt crack when it got the dent , has it cracked all the way round (snap) ?

Not all the way round, mainly up one side.It rode for about a month with the dent with no problems and the previous owner rode it hard for a while to before he sold it.