Need A Bike

moff

I've always been interestedd in trials bikes, and i've got really interested in one now. i need a bike, i know abit about trials bike, but still havent decided on whether to get a 20"/ 24" / 26". would it be better to start with a 20" or does it not matter. i'm also 6'3 am i to tall to suit a 20" or would i look out of place. i also need to find quite a cheap bike to start of with but of course a decent one. any ideas?

Since your 6'3", id get a stock(26"), mods(20") are usually easier to learn on, but since ur so tall, get a stock

24" are usually for streety trils, unless you got a becasue 24" pure trials, or a rockman traktor or something like that, those frames are for pure trials, but id stick with a stock if i were you

Since your 6'3", id get a stock(26"), mods(20") are usually easier to learn on, but since ur so tall, get a stock

24" are usually for streety trils, unless you got a becasue 24" pure trials, or a rockman traktor or something like that, those frames are for pure trials, but id stick with a stock if i were you

It doesnt matter how tall you are. there is no height limit on mods! Im 6'4" and i ride one.

cheers for all the input. im leaning towards a 24" or 26", if someone knows where i can get a cheapish bike. because granted the tartbikes.co.uk bikes are nice but dont think i can afford them especially as a beginner. im tempted for something like a 24" inspired fourplay

I'm just shy of six foot and I ride a mod comfortably! Do you have any mates who ride trials who's bikes you can have a go on to get the feel of?

nah, cocuple of mates have like bmx's, but no trialers.

cheers for all the input. im leaning towards a 24" or 26", if someone knows where i can get a cheapish bike. because granted the tartbikes.co.uk bikes are nice but dont think i can afford them especially as a beginner. im tempted for something like a 24" inspired fourplay

nah, cocuple of mates have like bmx's, but no trialers.

NO. Inspireds are not good trialsy bikes. Get a because 24" or a stock.

NO. Inspireds are not good trialsy bikes. Get a because 24" or a stock.

yeah but because only have one 24" trial bike on their site atm dont they all the rest are street or something, and stock? sorry to seem dumb but i am a newbie

Eh you said your 6' 4'' and you ride a mod. And now your saying it snapped because you were too tall?

So basicaly you said get a mod mr tall man, it will snap, i snapped mine because i was too tall.

not having a go, just saying :)

hes being sarcastic you twat...

he didnt say thats why it snapped!!

read it properly ffs!!!!!

How am i meant to know if he's being sarcastic, its not like i can hear him put on a sarcastic voice is it?!

No need for calling me stuff mr happy...

the how come i managed to know it was sarcastic <_<

whenever you get confused, you always go off an a rant to the person that confused you saying how you are right and they are wrong and its starting to F$*K me off now!!