Just Saying Hello...

darrenm782

Hey everyone.

My names Darren, I live in Inverness and i ride an 09 Onza Blade. It's pretty messed up, the back wheel is very buckled and the headset is, well, not right. I have been riding nearly 2 years now :) I only got my Blade last november i think :S and I had an Onza T-bird before that.

I have a video too, here it is...

Hope you like it, I noticed the validation system, so I couldn't put it in video's :$

I really hope you enjoy.

Hope you all welcome me :)

Darren.

Welcome to the forum, enjoyed that little video, bike looks nice too.

wearyourhelmetbit5qc.png

Thanks, yeah its nice but its a terrible ride, hoping to buy a bike off here at some point. Also strangly i did a sidehop my wrong way, and I cut my leg open, so I sort of...Put my blood on my back rim to remind myself to do it my right way :lol: I'm gonna clean it off though. Just a wee bit, makes the bike stand out :D

Thanks alot, Yes I'm buying a helmet tommorow, I'm starting to improve so i decided i need one to survive.

Thanks again,

Darren.

Edited by darrenm782

That's a great video. You said you've been riding for 2 years and you've achieved this. I'm new to the forum and to the sport. I don't even have a bike yet, I'm practicing with an old and heavy BMX :(

I'm happy to see that in 2 years you can get that good :) How old where you when you started? And how often do you usually practice?