Help Needed

madmikesmod

Are you following the instructions off hopes website??

There's nothing supposed to come out the master cylinder, thats where you add the brake fluid!

hi ment to of put from the master cylinder sorry for the confusion, and yes checked but still no luck

Could you tell me exactly what your doing step by step and I'll see if I can spot anything?

ive topped the cylinder up with fluid, with the nipple open ive pressed the lever then closed the nipple then

let go of the lever,

i did this 10plus times but nothing is happening i know when you let go of the lever the fluid level is ment to go down but it just dont

cheers mike

All I can suggest is that there must be a blockage somewhere in the bleed nipple or it's not opening fully.

Is there fluid coming down the pipe?

the nipple does open but when i pump it once with the nipple open air comes out.

then when i close it and let go of the lever, i open the nipple and the air goes back in. :(

Then I'd say there's definately something blocking the pipe somewhere which will be causing the vacuum effect making the bleed nipple suck the brake fluid back in.

all sorted now :) i just took the sir clip out and took the piston out and cleaned it,

then reasembled

cheers for your help