Good Things To Buy...

modifiedridah2k9

Dude, idk, your bike is a well spec'd bike, maybe, try all sticky Lite rear tire, try all hOle rims, or atomz lite rims? would make it a little lighter

Edit: or dont be such a weight weany like me, lol :)

Edited by TRD

First off, Happy birthday ;)

To the bike :P : Its a pretty good spec bike, the only thing i can suggest is new pedals and new bars (thats what i'd change anyway) I'd change the pedals to echo TR, very nice grippy etc bars up to you.

You were saying about your front brake, BB7 all the way honestly best brake EVER. - End of.

First off, Happy birthday ;)

To the bike :P : Its a pretty good spec bike, the only thing i can suggest is new pedals and new bars (thats what i'd change anyway) I'd change the pedals to echo TR, very nice grippy etc bars up to you.

You were saying about your front brake, BB7 all the way honestly best brake EVER. - End of.

are you a mind reader :o i got new bars for my b'day (black trialtech risers), new pedals (echo tr platforms (gold)) and an sl freewheel :P and the mind reader thing... i just arranged a deal with my uncle for a 190mm BB7 :lol: weird...

And cheers for the happy birthday :)

are you a mind reader :o i got new bars for my b'day (black trialtech risers), new pedals (echo tr platforms (gold)) and an sl freewheel :P and the mind reader thing... i just arranged a deal with my uncle for a 190mm BB7 :lol: weird...

190mm is for strange forks like koxx. seriously BB7's are like rubbing two blocks of turd on a disc rotor, mono trial is your best bet. the new onza brake is pretty sick but thats another story.

190mm is for strange forks like koxx. seriously BB7's are like rubbing two blocks of turd on a disc rotor, mono trial is your best bet. the new onza brake is pretty sick but thats another story.

i had a hope mini and they are so much trouble, they are very nice admitidly and nice lever feel but still, the need to be maintained alot more than cable disks i think?

And my hope broke for like no reason, just one day something happened to the pistons or something

and all that money for a mono trial? bit of a waste and how is a bb7 bad? Strange how Damon is using one...

Edited by modifiedridah2k9

So does this mean your selling your old bars? :P

i had a hope mini and they are so much trouble, they are very nice admitidly and nice lever feel but still, the need to be maintained alot more than cable disks i think?

And my hope broke for like no reason, just one day something happened to the pistons or something

and all that money for a mono trial? bit of a waste and how is a bb7 bad? Strange how Damon is using one...

WOAH DAMONS USING A OZONYS, I MUST GET ONE, seriously kid your a sheep, mono mini's arent made for trials so they obviously will break, but whatever its your bike kid. i never maintain my hope and its sweet, and i've had both a bb7 and mono trial and would take the mono trial over bb7 any day.

WOAH DAMONS USING A OZONYS, I MUST GET ONE, seriously kid your a sheep, mono mini's arent made for trials so they obviously will break, but whatever its your bike kid. i never maintain my hope and its sweet, and i've had both a bb7 and mono trial and would take the mono trial over bb7 any day.

i was just thinking that look at the gap to fronts that he does and look how well it holds for him,,, pretty well!