Radical Bikes

tartyboy

RADICAL BIKES HAS BEEN BROKEN IN TO THE BIKE HUT STEELING ALL THE DMR DRONES ALL THE TRIALS BIKES AND TOM MITCHELL ONZA T PRO CUSTOM LUCKY I HAD MATT MITCHELL GU AT MY HOUSE SOO IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD PASS THE WORD SO WE CAN GET THE BIKES BACK AND CATCH THE BARSTODS WHO STOLE THEM WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD KEEP A EYE OUT AND PASS THE WORLD THANKS

RADICAL BIKES HAS BEEN BROKEN IN TO THE BIKE HUT STEELING ALL THE DMR DRONES ALL THE TRIALS BIKES AND TOM MITCHELL ONZA T PRO CUSTOM LUCKY I HAD MATT MITCHELL GU AT MY HOUSE SOO IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD PASS THE WORD SO WE CAN GET THE BIKES BACK AND CATCH THE BARSTODS WHO STOLE THEM WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD KEEP A EYE OUT AND PASS THE WORLD THANKS

Details? TIme? Specs?

I'm gutted to hear that - clearly a big loss to an awesome set of people. Naturally it's worth keeping an eye on the local eBay/Cash Converters, and also all the local bike shops and Halfords, with pictures and details if you can, and the advice to call the police with any suspicions.

I hope you get them back but failing that insurance is always handy to have as backup in these kind of situations - were they insured?

Will keep an eye on where i can.

I'm gutted to hear that - clearly a big loss to an awesome set of people. Naturally it's worth keeping an eye on the local eBay/Cash Converters, and also all the local bike shops and Halfords, with pictures and details if you can, and the advice to call the police with any suspicions.

I hope you get them back but failing that insurance is always handy to have as backup in these kind of situations - were they insured?

Will keep an eye on where i can.

here are more deatils

LAST NIGHT BETWEEN 8:30 AND 5 :00 THIS AFTER NOON ,IT WAS INSIDE LOCKED UP AT THE RADICAL BIKE SECURE BIKE HUT ,PLEASE IF SEEN CONTACT ME

4 DMR DRONES 2 ONZA T PRO 1 2002 ONZA T PRO CUSTOM BLACK GREEN 1 ONZA RIP 2 ONZA BIRDS AND 2 ONZA T BIRDS

RADICAL BIKES HAS BEEN BROKEN IN TO THE BIKE HUT STEALING ALL THE DMR DRONES ALL THE TRIALS BIKES AND TOM MITCHELL ONZA T PRO CUSTOM LUCKY I HAD MATT MITCHELL GU AT MY HOUSE SOO IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD PASS THE WORD SO WE CAN GET THE BIKES BACK AND CATCH THE BASTODS WHO STOLE THEM WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD KEEP A EYE OUT AND PASS THE WORD THANKS

MONDAY NIGHT BETWEEN 8:30 AND 5 :00 TUSEDAY AFTER NOON ,IT WAS INSIDE LOCKED UP AT THE RADICAL BIKE SECURE BIKE HUT ,PLEASE IF SEEN CONTACT ME AND MICHAEL MITCHELL HERE IS THERE PHONE NUMBER 07771 637760

We have had stolen the following items:

2 Onza 2009 T-Birds in black.

1 Onza Rip 2009 in white.

4 DMR Drone 24" jump bikes (2 black/purple and 2 blue/grey).

1 silver/blue Onza T-pro (old style with blue/black seat).

1 Onza T-bird grey with red bars and wheels (old style with red and black flame pattern on seat).

Also stolen Tom Mitchell's personal Trials bike - Onza T-pro - matt black frame, Echo rims and brake booster - all in dark green. Hope disc on the front and Magura on the rear with yellow pipework.