An Old Newbie!

Freddyem

Hey Guys,

My name is Simon. I'm from Bristol. I've decided to try and get back into trials after putting a bike down 12 years ago. This should be fun.....

I'm riding a 20"er or Mod as the cool kids these days seem to be calling them as when I wanted one back in the day but only Monty, GT and few others made them and they were too expensive for me.

Anyway, hopefully I will learn some things on here and get back into my riding, I'm amazed at what I'm still able to do but the trials bar has been raised massively since I were a lad.

Nice to meet you all.

Ta ta.

Oh, and if you have a mod frame you would like to get rid of PM me I'd like to see. (no cracked frames and maximum of £100). Thank you kindly.

You got pics of the crack??

Is it not weldable?

Heres a pic of the crack. I was advised against welding it and frames pop up cheap enough......

I've had a hop around on it to 'try it out' and I'm excited. Some of the skills are still there....

Update: I've just sorted a new frame now anyway.... I'm looking forward rebuilding a bike.

post-27241-072129600 1285527459_thumb.jp