The Green Machine!

sayshell

Just wondering how you swung that - did you just drop them an email and ask about it? Cost you much?

Certainly seems that you're happy on it so it can't be a bad thing, nice work (Y)

yeah I just send them my email and a video and explained I need a custom frame to help progress my riding, and he liked the video and stuff so we worked together for like a year and designed it and built it. It was a good price it was about 1000$. So like 500 gbp or soemthing

It's not my personal favorite, but it's hard not to support your creative riding. Definitely it has your own style, and that's a hard thing to find this days.

Only thing that scares me is that you're riding helmetless and that i don't trust that stem taking much more street moves.

Keep it up, crazy person!

why? Are you leaving trials? :(

no, I have been working on antitron 5 for years, and it will be finished in about another year. I am not making any more videos because it will be the best I possibly can make. My body is at its physical peak, and that part of you that makes you try dangerous things is almost gone, + I need to get a career and stuff.

I don't have much fun riding, and after this vid is done I will only ride for fun which is like never basically lol.

sweet man - glad your happy

Ive seen countless threads of you searching for the right equipment etc - just know anitron5 will be immense

not being a dick and jumping on the bmx wagon - but i would love to see what you can do on a bmx - obviously your earlier videos but i like how you incorporate the "bmx-ey" type street move into trials,

love to see how you'd encorporate the "trials-ey" moves into bmx

propably didnt make emuch sense - but good one matey - enjoyed as always

i agree - get a haircut will definately make you ride better

pause

NAATTT