The Green Machine!

sayshell

My green machine is comeplete. It rides as awesome as it looks. Made a really quick vid on it and then noticed a innertube bubble was coming out of my tire... was lucky I saw that when I did otherwise it would have exploded.

I had about an hour of daylight to film the video too so I can safely say this is by far the worst video I have ever made hahaha. Oh well Antitron 5 is still coming but not for another year. It will be my last video so I want it to be cool. Enjoy!

This is my the custom frame built by speedrace.

The bike is really really good. 1750 grams 350 cs 985 wb +55 bb

PIC_0728.jpg

PIC_0727.jpg

PIC_0722.jpg

PIC_0720.jpg

PIC_0717.jpg

PIC_0715.jpg

Edited by sayshell

it looks horrible. The only thing i like about the bike is the pedals (i wanted some of them :( i had to get black ones ) what frame is it? zoo? echo?

EDIT: and cut down your steerer mate.

its a custom speedrace frames. AND IT IS NOT UGLY ish awesome! (N)

its a custom speedrace frames. AND IT IS NOT UGLY ish awesome! (N)

oh right.. what proto or you do mean a custom? and sorry.. but it is.

EDIT: if it is custom how much do they cost?

Would you not be happier on a bmx?

Was wondering the same while i was watching.

Edited by Laurence--Trials

I miss you so much on here mate (Y)

love the crazy green bike

love the crazy long hair

love the crazy weird bmxy riding

gotta love all the " get a bmx'" comments on here aswell :giggle:

make a longer vid please :)

edit: that's why you're so awesome, you do the exact opposite everyone wants you to do

keep it up

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

Aha, it's you! I had no idea that you were sayshell, you crazy guy!!

You should ride what you want and how you want to, but I suppose you already knew that ;)

Bike looks pretty sweet, riding's a little too much on the side for me, have you ever tried riding more 'trialsy' lines?

+1 on what chimpanzyyyy said about your own unique style, keep it up (Y)

Ignore the individuals that are ignorant about the nature of fashion and convenience of classification. As is standard they try to draw you into their world of confusion as though they are ironing out your problem and not their own.

I enjoy watching your riding regardless of whether your style doesn't adhere to the typical way a mod bike is rode. In my eyes, you're just a bike rider expressing a style that you enjoy and are obviously competent at.

Good stuff and keep it up; you've definitely got skills on a bike.

edit: are you sure your bike is 1.75kg?

Edited by Ben Rowlands

Uh Oh, looks like i may have started the rare event of a thread being turned into argument!

Having watched this and other previous "saayshell" vids i can't help but think riding a bmx would compliment his riding style and therefore be more enjoyable/rewarding.

However i do think that people should ride however the f**k they want on whatever bike they choose.

Ignore the individuals that are ignorant about the nature of fashion and convenience of classification. As is standard they try to draw you into their world of confusion as though they are ironing out your problem and not their own.

I enjoy watching your riding regardless of whether your style doesn't adhere to the typical way a mod bike is rode. In my eyes, you're just a bike rider expressing a style that you enjoy and are obviously competent at.

Good stuff and keep it up; you've definitely got skills on a bike.

edit: are you sure your bike is 1.75kg?

thanks for the comments from everyone, yes its definately is exactly 1.75 kg, the whole bike is 18.8 lbs. Why I use kg and lbs is hilarious lol

My 2 cents...:

- You look like a crazy person! But thats just my opinion, I just happen to choose a more conservative hair style

- You are really really skilled on a bike! But you should just get a bmx, mate.

It will be so much better to do the kind of riding you are doing, and the frame & components will be able to take the beating you give them much better, as they are generally made with strength in mind too. Trials bits tend to focus on weight saving.

Ride how you want and don't let anyone stop you, but bear in mind there may be better ways of achieving the kind of riding you want over your current set up

cant argue with my logic hehehe. I have ridden many many bmxes many times, but no one on this planet can say they have ridden my bike, Their is only 2 of them that exist and the owner the first one is me, and the owner of the second one is also me. So if you haven't tried it you can't say how strong or well it rides. I designed the geo and all that stuff so its a unique feel.

I rode my because simple frame for 2 years and it didnt break. That frame uses 2.0 tubing this one is 2.2, has more guessets and is a stronger design . I think keeping the toptube and seatstays exactly the same angle really boosts strength because the frame can not flex at the seat area because its 1 solid beam. + its made of U6 instead of 6061

thanks for the comments from everyone, yes its definately is exactly 1.75 kg, the whole bike is 18.8 lbs. Why I use kg and lbs is hilarious lol

Sorry to be a pedant but 18.8lbs isn't 1.75kg it's 8.5kg.

To be honest I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to point it out. Clearly I have nothing better to do with my time at the moment.

edit: hold on, are you refering to just the frame?

Edited by Ben Rowlands

Sorry to be a pedant but 18.8lbs isn't 1.75kg it's 8.5kg.

To be honest I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to point it out. Clearly I have nothing better to do with my time at the moment.

edit: hold on, are you refering to just the frame?

yeah the frame is 1.75 the bike is 18.8. I think i like lbs for a frame because its really hard to loose a kg but its easier to loose a lb so I feel like all the weight saving pays off better when I say I lost a lb lol.

Edited by sayshell