Read the guidelines -How Much Should I Sell My Onza T-Mag 2008?

lupostef

Hi new to this forum ... havn't really ridden much since i pasted my driving test, so looks like im going to be selling my beloved onza :(

Bought it in 2008 and hasnt really been ridden to is full potential as hasnt had much use!!!

Can we have a quick spec?

edit: Dont know if this is what you were trying to do but you cant sell in new members chat. Need to wait until your validated.

Edited by Kieran Morrison

Can we have a quick spec?

edit: Dont know if this is what you were trying to do but you cant sell in new members chat. Need to wait until your validated.

ive been looking all over and can't seem to find a spec anywhere :unsure:

looks like this but with the black forks and bars ....

sovnnk.jpg

yes i do understand that as i already have an add made that ive put on other sites .... so waiting to be validated thanks :-

that is indeed the one mate ... was going to put it up for £300 ovno as want a quick sale :(

gotta wait to be validated first :-

to be honest mate if i was you just stick it on ebay you will get alot more for it. As most people on here have got bikes then you get the odd person coming on wanting a bike and being directed to ebay.

to be honest mate if i was you just stick it on ebay you will get alot more for it. As most people on here have got bikes then you get the odd person coming on wanting a bike and being directed to ebay.

they don't really seem to be selling on fleabay :blink: