Glasgow 5Th Dec

Ross McArthur

I'm guessing this the Glasgow ride isn't going ahead then, my Dad was in glasgow today and he said it was hellish. The place in Kinlochleven looks good though its just that its kind of short notice for me to travel up there.

I've had a tiny bit of snow fall today so am going out tomorrow to check it all out and give it a yes or a no for kinlochleven. Its been perfect all week too, bloody typicle!!!. sunday is ment to be a reall nice day aswell so i hope its all clears by tea time tomorrow. roads are perfect aswell.

sunday is ment to be a reall nice day aswell so i hope its all clears by tea time tomorrow. roads are perfect aswell.

Anyone know anything about driving conditions from the south? Im not really one for tuning into travel news on the radio :$ and whereabouts exactly 'are roads perfect'?

I'm gonna need to know if the Glasgow ride is on by tomorrow morning ish because my Mum has booked us in to a Travel lodge in Braehead for Saturday night. Yeh it looks a nice day on Sunday i don't really mind if its cold but as long as its not raining or snowing badly and if theres any ice of course.

Right guys am out at the mound and its more than ridable, all snow is gone and rocks are dryish, plenty grip and lots to play on. Tomorrow is ment to be a good day so get yer vans packed and get up here. Only been out 30mins and am knackerd lol.

Right guys am out at the mound and its more than ridable, all snow is gone and rocks are dryish, plenty grip and lots to play on. Tomorrow is ment to be a good day so get yer vans packed and get up here. Only been out 30mins and am knackerd lol.

Tempted, but have promised a night with the lady friend...pffft women!