Static Hop To Back Wheel

Matt Vandart

He means this sorta thing Danny.

mattmove.jpg

Mark if the sexy chick on the prototype orange sky had 2 wheels on the lintel stone facing the other way and wanting to gap to the single standing stone, that would be exactly what I am on about.

The Lintel stone is too bumpy to kick to back wheel so the bitch is gonna have to boon it straight from 2 wheels to just the back wheel on the edge ready for gappage, then as illustrated sail gracefully across the gap to land on the back wheel on the single stone.

Mark if the sexy chick on the prototype orange sky had 2 wheels on the lintel stone facing the other way and wanting to gap to the single standing stone, that would be exactly what I am on about.

The Lintel stone is too bumpy to kick to back wheel so the bitch is gonna have to boon it straight from 2 wheels to just the back wheel on the edge ready for gappage, then as illustrated sail gracefully across the gap to land on the back wheel on the single stone.

I think you might be underestimating the grip levels floating about... On a surface like that, surely it wouldn't matter too much if you didn't boon straight to the edge of the lintel, once on the back wheel you should have enough grip to get yourself to the edge in a controlled manner... Or am I missing the point completely? A surface would have to be pretty damn bumpy to not be able to just edge yourself to the, er, edge.