Cnc Re-Fills

weebryan

I have a set on old coust cnc backings with original koxx browns in them very worn and was wondering if anyone has tried LGM Re-Fills in them.

Its for another bike ( wifes bike ) and i run a TNN set up on mine, so more than happy to use their pads on other bike and would save from buying backings

I have a set on old coust cnc backings with original koxx browns in them very worn and was wondering if anyone has tried LGM Re-Fills in them.

Its for another bike ( wifes bike ) and i run a TNN set up on mine, so more than happy to use their pads on other bike and would save from buying backings

Do this.

The TNNs wouldn't be loose, as they're slightly larger. Even if they were a little loose, just use some sort of epoxy resin and it should be fine. I had some Coust pads that I cut down like a spaz and they were a relatively loose fit, so I just put some Araldite in to glue them in and had no problems.

I've never used glue before . Always made sure its a good fit and squashed them in vice, will give them a try though ran coust cnc backings on the base from 6/7 years ago and many pads on different bikes.

Untill my rockman which i got this summer and used tnn and gave wife the coust running out of pads all worn over the years koxx browns/green/ yellows heatsink blue/red, coust pads, lol zoo pads were the worst really soft