Crowthorne-Ct Fun Trial At Hook Woods, Wed 29Th

fun trial  

9 members have voted

1. 1. are you able to attend?

Hello everyone,

Jim Connor has invited Crowthorne-CT bikers to a fun trial day at Hook Woods Trial Centre on Wednesday 29th of December to start at 10;30am

6 sections will be layed out for you to try out your new bike/parts from Christmas if you were lucky enough to get some.

There will be 4 routes set out,

Selection boxes will be given out to the winners as a treat

Signing on will be at 10;15am with a price of £10 a rider to cover your insurance for the day

This is a fun trial just for a day out and to get some practice, and after the trial everyone is welcome to practice on the rocks

Hope you see you there to support our new trials club

Thankyou from Crowthorne-CT

www.crowthorne-ct.co.uk

Tel; 01932 885347 (graham)

richardtickner@crowthorne-ct.co.uk

post-23814-0-57571200-1292524543_thumb.g

Also Jim Conner would like me to tell everyone that on the 2nd of Jan the Hook woods Trials Centre is avalible to practice on at a cost of £10

I will add more infomation later

Edited by Balls Deep trials team

im gonna try and come if the mifey lets me lol.

Also my friend is on a 24, will he be able to ride?

anybody is welcome to ride even if they turn up on a unicycle or a skateboard

do we have to do the sections or can we just ride? Are crowthorne events gonna be monthly?

we will set out sections but if you just want to practice then that should be fine

crowthorne trials are going to start in march and be monthly for 6 events

Edited by Balls Deep trials team

Im not gonna know anyone there but im gonna come, hopefully meet some people and do some riding. Is there going to be like a burger van thing or something to buy lunch at? Really hate making packed lunch and my mums off work so she wont get up early to do it (N). Also need to try and sort out my crank problem, atm i got 1 158mm and 1 170mm :giggle:

Edited by Jon Alty

Im not gonna know anyone there but im gonna come, hopefully meet some people and do some riding. Is there going to be like a burger van thing or something to buy lunch at? Really hate making packed lunch and my mums off work so she wont get up early to do it (N). Also need to try and sort out my crank problem, atm i got 1 158mm and 1 170mm :giggle:

yeaa theres a burger van thing there and what happened to the other side of each crank ? sounds rather strange

yeaa theres a burger van thing there and what happened to the other side of each crank ? sounds rather strange

well i got 2 158mms, but stripped one of the 170mm cranks. I thought its better to have a 170mm cranks on my strong foot and have them odd cranks, than have 2 158mms, as i get more power from the 170mm o.O. Feels slightly strange though i must say. Might have to change back to 2 158mms :(, but on stock theyre too short to be honest. Will i be able to get there a bit early and look at the sections? Never been to a crowthorne trial and havent riden a hampshire trial in like 2 and a half years, so not a clue what route to ride :\.

yeaa thats still on but thats to do with jim conner mainly motorbikes so give him a call

also would like to say thankyou to all that came to the trial today :)

thankyou for the trial today.had good fun didnt take it that seriously as my knee still playing up hence the bad result.

but netherless it was a good fun day.nice to meet some new people to.