Freewheels

gurider2010

Right guys i went out tonight to have a small street sesh on my gu and realised the lockring on my freewheel had fallen off (N) , so tomorrow i am going to go and buy a new one, and this is were you guys come in .....should i buy, either a tensile like i already have or go for a v!z ? :turned:

Dude seriously, just listen to the people on here.

It's not thaaattt much more cash to fork out, and it'll save you money in the long term when your Tensile explodes and you have to replace that, and also your front teeth.

Get an SL, or failing that, a TR.

The guy said he didint have enough money for an SL, so would buy the tensile. He asked wether he should get the V!z or the Tensile, SL not involved.

And Tensiles are good enough freewheels. Ive run one for 2 years with no problems, and Im an intermaedate rider.

He's going through the learning stage, doing the basics ect. Ive rebuilt his freewheel now anyway and is fine.

His tensile will last him years

I've had my tensile 60 click for around 6 months now. I think one of the pawls has broken though as it seems to be lacking some engagements. Other than that though its only skipped on me say 3-4 times since I bought it. I'm going for the SL though soon as I want more engagements!