Kinlochleven Weekend 5/6Thfebruary

kevind

Hi Gary.

I hate the weather. We have snow down here this morning. I have one of my boys out with boy flu. Ross is still up for it but if the weather is going to be bad then? I will still come with one boy and a free seat in the van. I will speak to Rab this morning as well. Let us know how deep the snow is up at yours?????

What snow, fine here just little damp kev. Been out twice in the village this week so far. Noprob here! Snow high grounds only. theres also plenty to other than mound so we can have best of both worlds.

Edited by gary-mac

What ye sayin Gary?

Edit: Where can we find the mound on Google Maps? Just curious. :)

Alright Ross, no snow near ground level, lite drizzle forecast for weekend so all looks good this end. Can go to mound suss sections, practise then go up pipeline. Then Sunday go to far end of mound to suss and practise sections. Will let you know what the weather brings tomorrow but all seems fine.

Great news Gary. If its still no snow then we will be up. Hotel or log cabin or something if its bad at night. It is still snowing/raining here but it is melting. Havnt heard back from Rab yet, will give him a call later. Ross its on the north side of the loch just out of Kinlochleven past the new sports centre between the road and the shore

i'm up for it as long as the weathers not mental?! :S What's the deal with log cabins? don't know if i can be assed with a tent considering the wind and rain right now! don't think max is keen as he hates shitty weather... johnies working... Ross? can't believe the weathers ok up there, it's pretty mad here! had snow, hail, pissing rain and stormy gusts.

i'm up for it as long as the weathers not mental?! :S What's the deal with log cabins? don't know if i can be assed with a tent considering the wind and rain right now! don't think max is keen as he hates shitty weather... johnies working... Ross? can't believe the weathers ok up there, it's pretty mad here! had snow, hail, pissing rain and stormy gusts.

If its not worth coming i would soon stop you all but its ok, some showers but nothing to complain about!! just get packed and get up here, theres more than just the mound to play on. will let you all know what weather is like tomorrow evening, i plan going out at 3 with another boy so will update you all.

Im going unless gary says lots of snow. Cheapo 4 berth log cabins at the Macdonald hotel if it comes to it. There is loads to do and if it snows bad up there (forecast is okay now) I will belay for you guys at the climbing centre so take your slippers as a back up.

I hope it rains and snows and is really windy and there is thunder....

And thats just in Rabs underpants

Johny, your known as "Water boy milton-the pussy", now.

That climbing centre is hench by the way. If you dont have vertigo, you will have after that place! Rab, I think you should belay Kev. :D

me and chopper are coming....hopefully the weather wont be bad. i will try and hunt down a rain jacket of some sort haha. just incase

Johny, your known as "Water boy milton-the pussy", now.

That climbing centre is hench by the way. If you dont have vertigo, you will have after that place! Rab, I think you should belay Kev. :D

It will take you,Rab, Ben and towler to belay me if I come off. Yer young it will come to you all I was a 28inch waste back then when I was a lad.

Great to see some more non waterpussy riders coming. We did ice climbing when we there last year mucho fun if a tad expensive.

Alright fellas, just in from a 2hr mess about! Weathers is fine, a wee shower now and then but good most of the time, quite warm too.

Thumbs up!

See you's tomorrow.

Yurp be up around noon with Rab and Aaron. Bikes fettled and ready to go, me????