Hey Trials-Forum

HayersToby

Good evening everybody :)

Though't I would join and say hello as to just looking at posts. I'm hayerstoby (it's a nickname my g/f gave me), I'm 26 and my English is poor but i will try. I am from Slovenia and am in the UK studdying at Uni in Bristol!

My current ride is a Zhi Z3 but I've seen the new Echo 2011 frames and parts and I like the 24', alot!!!!!! Does anyone here in New Members Chat have a new Echo 2011 frame?

Hayerstoby (Y)

Hey and welcome to the forum!

You are very lucky to be studying at Bristol, it's meant to be fantastic for trials.

Enjoy your stay here! Gave you a vote too as you seem worthy :)

Thank you Dan. Bristol is an amazing place. The girls are very nice! Some good bars. Ridding i think is good, have yet to go around and ride. Thank you for the vote.

Is your name Toby?

Because Hayerstoby sounds suspiciously like 'Here's Toby!'.

Welcome to TF in any case, and your English is better than most people on here, who're actually from the UK :P

Ninja no my name is not Toby. It's Ales which is kinda like Alex. I get people here to call me Alex. Hayerstoby is something to do with my girlfriend. It's a cool sounding name but the reason for the name is not such a cool talking. I try with my English. I write in Word and check it. I learn then and hope i make it easyer for you to read what i type.

Ales

Hey and welcome to the forum!

You are very lucky to be studying at Bristol, it's meant to be fantastic for trials.

Enjoy your stay here! Gave you a vote too as you seem worthy :)

Are you riding bristol with other riders this saturday?

I forget to say about my bike when I just talk about me!

ZHi Z3

Onza Carbons 30''

Echo 2009 CNC brake Magura royal blood bled

Rock Pads

Hope Pro II's F&R Team issue

Hope Mono trials 160mm Team issue

Prototype EBC red pads

Ritchly headset

Titech foam grips

PVC white electrical rim tape

Nutrack MTB tubes

Conti verticals 2.3 tyres

Trials Tech chain

Echo Urabns 2008 powdercoated gloss black

Sapim race spokes

Echo Urbans Rims F&R

Stainless nipples

Planet X pedals

Trials tech cranks

Trials tech bash

Echo TR snail cams

Tarty steel 4 bolts

FSA isis bb

It works and feels okay. I want to get something nicer, more moden. Maybe payday

Your English is very very good. If you hadn't mentioned being from Slovenia I don't think many people would've guessed, welcome to the forum.

I try very very hard. I work in a pub so I find it a great way to learn. Uni helps and I write in word. I've spoken English for 5 years, writen for 8 months

Oh HI Pete, nice to see you back.

Just as a heads up for anyone interested, don't trade with him.

If you are indeed someone else, feel free to prove it to me any way you like (Y)

Gah if it is him i feel stupid for complementing his English,,,