Cuerden Valley Trials Event 21St May

Krafty_pk

Been down at the park since 8 helping Joe set up, got a big skip and another large cable reel arriving later on today, so will nip out and grab some more pics at lunch.

Speed trials course at the front should be interesting! The idea was to make the obstacles small so everyone can do it. I can't make it to the event but I've left some prizes with Joe for a mini speed trials comp and also 'spot prizes' for people who are pushing themselves.

post-5427-0-12596600-1305884766_thumb.jp

post-5427-0-65201700-1305884768_thumb.jp

More pics later!

Any last minute people, there will be forms on the entrance when you arrive, But thankyou to all those that have contacted me or sent them in advance

also any problems with finding the place or anything else ring me on 07584293309

travel safe and see you soon

Was a good event and luckily the rain held off, was nice to see a few old faces I have not seen for a while and some new ones too! Some good stuff went down and I think everyone had a good day, i certainly did and I even managed to not brake my bike! :)

Cheers for hosting the event and taking the time to set it up, was a cracking set up, the pictures didn't do it justice.

Looking forward to more in the future and seeing some of the pictures you took, I know there were a few lol.

uploading them now sir, thankyou very much for coming town all the riders were really good and it was nice to see everyone pushing themselves =)

roll on next year, few ideas already taken on board, p.a, seating for people wanting to watch, actual competition and set demo times. Any more ideas you're more than welcome to pass them on, its you boys that are riding, i want you lot to be happy =)

Much respect to you all