Zoo Headset.

Zetec S

Been away from trials from along time, I noticed the only zoo parts avaliable from new now, are the Lynx and Pirannah frame.

Back in the day, zoo used to sell cranks, bars, stems etc as i'm sure you all know of.

Browsing online I see that there was a zoo headset in a few anodised colors from a Canadian web page.

Can anyone remember if they were sold in the UK?

Was considering attempting hunting one down second hand if they were...

also is there anywhere that still sell zoo components brand new outside of the U.K?

Thanks

09 python on select looks good, but can't quite make out the price tag, it's near enough 200 pounds over the 2010 Lynx :/

unless if the lynx doesn't have the intergrated rear booster on the frame, not sure.

I just wanted the zoo name really and already got some good zoo parts, just seeing if they are still about.

09 python on select looks good, but can't quite make out the price tag, it's near enough 200 pounds over the 2010 Lynx :/

unless if the lynx doesn't have the intergrated rear booster on the frame, not sure.

I just wanted the zoo name really and already got some good zoo parts, just seeing if they are still about.

My lynx didnt have a intergrated booster, didnt need one