Need A Quick Fix Can Anybody Help ?

Little Dal

Heya all i was out riding today and my pedal fell off and i have a new set here but on the right side the casing for the pedal to go in has come out i will post like to a pic could anybody tell me how i could quickly and easily fix this thank you

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6576227&l=79e105abb3&id=742236552

Darren

Heya all i was out riding today and my pedal fell off and i have a new set here but on the right side the casing for the pedal to go in has come out i will post like to a pic could anybody tell me how i could quickly and easily fix this thank you

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6576227&l=79e105abb3&id=742236552

Darren

I had this problem and a mate of my just whacked it back in, I,m guessing you,ve no doubt tried this

Should regularly grease threads bud

how do you know you will NEVER need to take something off/out? pedal could of seized to crank arm without grease or cross threaded.

as for the picture I can't quite make out the full story but looks like your cranks have an insert, which include the thread for the pedals to screw into?

or is that your crank bolt which goes onto your crank spindle ?

excuse the questions but can't see what's gone on is all.

Edited by Zetec S
  • Like 1

Heya well what happened was, the bolt fell off in side the pedal when i was riding, luckily i was still at the time and i went to my mates house borrowed a set of pedals and got home. took them off and where the pedal screws into the arm there is a casing in side it, whitch is what i have in my hand in the picture that it screwed inside the pedal arm and then you pedal screws in to that

the part / casing in my hand wont go back in as the thread is all messed up.

Dal