Tnn Booster System Spares Or Where To Buy Try-All Clamps?

3dd

Hello. Recently bought a TNN booster second hand without the clamps and know that these will not fit in regular TNN clamps, so wondering if I can get any of those anywhere? Also Netto from Canada had his booster running on top of the try-all clamps as they are square, wanted to do that but can't seemed to find any shops that would have them/have in stock. Advice would be appreciated!

Hello. Recently bought a TNN booster second hand without the clamps and know that these will not fit in regular TNN clamps, so wondering if I can get any of those anywhere? Also Netto from Canada had his booster running on top of the try-all clamps as they are square, wanted to do that but can't seemed to find any shops that would have them/have in stock. Advice would be appreciated!

Could you not buy some TNN clamps and file down the insides so the booster fits inbetween?

If you allready have tnn clamps? You could file a small amount front the top inner flats where the booster would need to sit.

Tried! It did not work, I would have to file down around 2mm on each clamp to make it fit (booster is around 4mm thick), I only filed the little "teeeth" on one side of clamps that they have on the edges. Would this realy work? I was a bit scared to file the heck out of it.

Edited by 3dd

Tried! It did not work, I would have to file down around 2mm on each clamp to make it fit (booster is around 4mm thick), I only filed the little "teeeth" on one side of clamps that they have on the edges. Would this realy work? I was a bit scared to file the heck out of it.

Don't see why not