Getting Creative

multi tasking male

Just out of interest, What's wrong with it?

the drop outs arnt straight so have to run evo1 adapters over evo 2 as it rubs on one side, mech hangers snap very easy, top cup holder on headtube is to big and the cup has actually turned around and no i havnt flaired it because it was like that when i got it brand new. its a shame of these faults because its a realy nice riding frame :(

chris

Oh.

I don't know the geo of the rhythm frame. But at a guess it will have a pretty low bb and long chainstays. So it will feel crap for trialsy stuff. Inspired forks would fit in it but it might make the geo even worse if the frame was designed for longer forks/suspension forks.

Best case scenario = oldschool geo for doing oldschool tricks.

Worst case scenario = your bb scrapes along the floor.

Haha, but serious, a high BB makes for nice spins, you don't need a low BB ever, not as low as what that frame would have on trials forks.

DMRs are not even good for normal mtb street let alone trials, all they are good for is dirt because they all have uber long chainstays and low bbs. as for the ashton, are you sure your wheel isnt dished wrongly? and what headset are you using? (also hangers do have a habit of snapping if you hit them, it is kind of what they are designed to do)

DMRs are not even good for normal mtb street let alone trials, all they are good for is dirt because they all have uber long chainstays and low bbs. as for the ashton, are you sure your wheel isnt dished wrongly? and what headset are you using? (also hangers do have a habit of snapping if you hit them, it is kind of what they are designed to do)

no, the wheel is square in the frame. i know hangers are ment to snap if you hit them but not as easy as these snapped, had never snapped a hanger before i got the effect and hope so it isnt the headset, was like it with a standard fsa pig in there aswell.

Edited by multi tasking male