Brake Booster

onza1

Hi all

Recently put some new citrus pads on my phase and the performance is excellent one thing is the back brake is that powerful that the frame flexes and pushes the wheel over a bit know is the standard 2 bolt magura booster any good or what would be a good booster cheepish booster

Thanks

Okay then that's good!

Depends on how stiff you really want it? 4 bolt boogers will eliminate pretty much most flex but then the brake will feel less bitey, they can be a bit awkward to set the brake up to. I have used a tensile 4 bolt and it was exceedingly stiff! 2 bolts are alot better IMO, they stiffen the frame up but still allow bit and are less fiddly. I have used a 2 bolt trialtech and I would highly recommend it! It really did improve my brake on my tpro alot.

I would reccomend the trialtech or echo boosters :)

^ This is true.

With a 4 - bolt booster you will get the most hold out of your brake, at the expense of bite.

I am another 2 Bolt booster fan. My Echo SL booster makes the brake noticably stiffer (Y) while increasing hold but keeping that bit of bite you want :)

Trialtech 2 bolt boosters are pretty swish too. Both brilliant boosters.