Echo Trials 2011

pizan7586

Use a booster, makes a big difference.

Looks good, Put a Swampthing on mine yesterday.

Do you think you need one on the echo pure?? was so tempted to buy the trialtech carbon last night but i managed to hold back from the buy now button :giggle: . I think its pretty good with out the booster to be fair, not even stan uses one.

loving the new frame reaaly are the dogs balls.

Do you think you need one on the echo pure?? was so tempted to buy the trialtech carbon last night but i managed to hold back from the buy now button :giggle: . I think its pretty good with out the booster to be fair, not even stan uses one.

loving the new frame reaaly are the dogs balls.

Yeah I run the Carbon on mine. Keep in mind this is the 24" Echo, not the stock Pure.

Yeah I run the Carbon on mine. Keep in mind this is the 24" Echo, not the stock Pure.

would a 24 being shorted not be slightly stiffer?? Its in the back of my mind to get the 2bolt carbon, just not sure if i really need it as the brakes have a good feel and are leathal.

would a 24 being shorted not be slightly stiffer?? Its in the back of my mind to get the 2bolt carbon, just not sure if i really need it as the brakes have a good feel and are leathal.

In theory you're right :P

When pulling the lever I saw the frame flexing, and any flex just scares me into using a booster.

In theory you're right :P

When pulling the lever I saw the frame flexing, and any flex just scares me into using a booster.

yeah mine moves a little but not enough to worry about, i might just get a 2bolt carbon booster as might help with brake hold when on the back wheel.