Hs33 Brake Problemo

dundy9

when trying to bleed my hs 33 with echo tr lever today. put both pipes on with blood etc when i tried pumping the fluid through the system there is resistance against the syringe and the fluid refuses to enter the system. anybody got any ideas as to why?

Is the waste pipe just a straight through pipe? I've tried bleeding before with one way valves designed for cars/motorbikes and the valve was too strong to allow fluid through. Only other thing it can be is a blockage in the system somewhere... Does sound a bit strange!

As a sanity check, if you loosen the syringe, does the fluid escape under gravity or is it still held in?

now sorted the problem there was a large amount of air in the system around the slave cylinders. another problem has now arose, after bleeding the system and replacing the bleed screw back and tightening it, the fluid comes straight out. the brake lever is an echo tr 2011, anyone else experience the same problem?

Where is the fluid coming straight out of?

the fluids coming out the bleed hole with the bleed screw in it. i think it may be the seal around it but as its a new lever only a couple of days old ive sent it back to tarty who are going to sort it.