Late Danny Mcbean

CourtnayJohnston

Hi guys and girls .... not sure if im posting this in right bit or not :S, Im Courtnay late Danny Mcbeans girlfriend , im sure you will all heard of him, sadly got taken from us all over a year ago :( ! ... The reason im posting is because i want to organise a big ride or something for june for Danny, as he would of been the big 18 in june ... thought it would be a good idea to put a post out now so i can start working on it would be so good if could get a loads of the riders up for it... if yous think its a good idea? .... Thanks courtnay x R.i.p Dan love you

hey,

awesome idea and im sure you will get a good following on here. Where will the ride take place?

Glad yous agree that good idea :) ! ... It will take place in Inverness prob, i shall get planning and hopefully some of the boys will help out been speaking to some of big riders so hopefully theyl be able to come up and we will make it a big ride etc