How To Ride Bike Trials: A Website How To Guide

Nick Manning

I have noticed that there are lots of people asking how to do certain tricks. Personally I think the easiest way to teach/explain to someone how to do certain tricks is to physically teach them and help them learn. As there are rider's all over the country and the easiest way to reach riders is through the forum and You Tube, I thought I would start this topic.

The idea of this topic is to try and make all rider's aware of a website called Trash Zen. The purpose of the website is to show and explain how to learn to do the basic tricks of a trials rider.

Below is a screen shot of the home page, this shows you the variety of tricks that you can learn from the site.

post-4095-0-78429400-1302636488_thumb.jp

Link to Trash Zen

Hope this helps out those that have know one to physically show them and teach them tricks.

Edited by Nick Manning
  • Like 2

I reckon people learn better by doing and trying, not watching someone else do it. It would say its a good website for absolute beginners in their first days/weeks of trials riding or maybe someone getting a few tips on how to do a certain move, but i wouldn't find it much helpful.

I reckon people learn better by doing and trying, not watching someone else do it. It would say its a good website for absolute beginners in their first days/weeks of trials riding or maybe someone getting a few tips on how to do a certain move, but i wouldn't find it much helpful.

Ofcourse they do, but if you have know one to learn with, how are you going to learn?

I thought I would share this site with everyone, as there are a lot of people that do not know about it, and there is a lot of new riders asking how to do certain things. This site answers there questions, and should help them get on there way to improving and learning more.

• 4 weeks later...

Its atop site that ive just found myself, good idea to post in here, i also flick through a video upload another top member posted on here early last week, it breaks it down into phases, once you got the first lot down, move to the next ones etc, really really worth a look, and another and another

Mastering the art of trials by ryan leech

Edited by KEEPitSTUPID

• 2 weeks later...