Site News: Buysell

I assume by the lack of replies its not really wanted? If so I'll stop new items being posted in there and slowly decommission it.

Lack or replies where? In here? I wouldn't let that be the judge of anything as this topic has probably been skipped over by most. A new topic to see what people think maybe in chit-chat would be better. But yeah buysell is clearly the way to go with regards to selling stuff, it's just not going to get used to it's full potential until the forsale sub forum is removed / disabled.

Also while I'm on the topic, isn't it about time for a TF ideas / suggestions / problems / updates sub-forum rather than just spreading all the TF related topics over chit-chat / news and website updates?

Then I could post this broken feedback picture there: pos.png

Edited by JT!

Lack or replies where? In here? I wouldn't let that be the judge of anything as this topic has probably been skipped over by most. A new topic to see what people think maybe in chit-chat would be better. But yeah buysell is clearly the way to go with regards to selling stuff, it's just not going to get used to it's full potential until the forsale sub forum is removed / disabled.

Also while I'm on the topic, isn't it about time for a TF ideas / suggestions / problems / updates sub-forum rather than just spreading all the TF related topics over chit-chat / news and website updates?

Then I could post this broken feedback picture there: pos.png

Ah, I thought you meant removing the BuySell redirect - not the whole for sale section!

I think I'm on thin ice at the moment so I'm not sure how removing the for sale forum would go down at the moment :P BuySell didn't seem to go down too well when it was first introduced...

Where would the Site Suggestions / Feedback forum go? Agree that we should have one, just not sure where to put it.

There was a bysell re-direct? :mellow:

I think I'm on thin ice at the moment so I'm not sure how removing the for sale forum would go down at the moment :P BuySell didn't seem to go down too well when it was first introduced...

Where would the Site Suggestions / Feedback forum go? Agree that we should have one, just not sure where to put it.

Buysell is never going to live up to it's potential until you ditch the old system so that everyone is using it. Having two systems running at the same time means divided attention and sellers feel like they have to post in both and buyers have to look through both, very inefficient. And considering it's been an entire year since it was introduced it's well overdue.

Well considering where website updates is, it's put it right below that in media.

Edited by JT!

BuySell didn't seem to go down too well when it was first introduced...

Nothing ever does!

Stick that at the bottom :P